You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Paid Search Manager
— International B2C brand
- International focus on Paid Channels.
- Highly collaborative environment.
- Non-corporate culture with strong growth rates.
A thriving business is looking to strengthen their in-house Digital Marketing team off the back of some significant growth in recent years. This is due to their success in both Europe and the US, so an exciting role to work across paid search internationally to drive customer engagement in these areas.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for all paid search channels for the EU offering. The team would ideally like someone with experience in all areas of paid search, however they understand there will likely be strengths in some channels versus others. In order of importance, this will include Paid Social (primarily Facebook, but also emerging channels such as Instagram and Twitter), PPC (AdWords / Bing) and Display / Retargeting.
You’ll be hands on with campaigns and manage these from start to finish, from planning and implementation through to testing, tracking, organising workflow and publishing approved content. Being an established brand you will be able to work closely with the wider team including Graphic Design, the additional Paid Search member (handles US market), Content / SEO and Development. There is a real team focus and definitely non-corporate, so can really enjoy your day to day and drive change without the red tape of a large business.
Additional responsibilities include staying up to date with Paid Search trends and future developments that could impact the market.
What experience you’ll need
- Paid Search experience with Paid Social / Facebook being a must.
- PPC and Display are also important, but there is some flexibility here for candidates looking to grow out their skillset.
- Awareness of wider digital channels (such as SEO, Affiliates etc) and their importance in relation to Paid Search.
- Experience of delivering paid search campaigns from start to finish.
- Strong analytical ability to continually assess campaign success and use this information to tailor your overarching strategy.
- Additional EU Languages advantageous.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a salary in the region of £25-30k for this role. Potential flexibility is on offer for more senior candidates, so please get in touch for more information. Benefits include a generous holiday allowance, pension scheme, excellent training and development opportunities, and the chance to travel with their international focus.
Get in touch with Imogen to hear the finer details on this one.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: