You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Pioneering Medical Organisation
- Innovative and Hugely Exciting Medical Startup.
- Fantastic Pay and Benefits Package (including onsite chef)
- Opportunity To Move from Academia to Industry
An amazing opportunity has arisen with a hugely innovative medical business in Hereford, where they are looking for research and clinical Epidemiologists to join their R&D team. This is a very pioneering product that is intended to widen access to disease diagnosis tools.
What you'll be doing
Working in collaboration with the wider R&D team (statisticians, analysts, medical doctors, and data scientists) you will perform a wide range of duties including devising effective ways of acquiring information, critical analysis of literature, and provide insight to the business based on your findings and your understanding of non-communicable diseases.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Experience working as an Epidemiologist
- Degree and/or MSc/MRes/PhD in a public health/community health/epidemiology discipline
- Excellent communication skills
What you'll get in return for your experience
You'll be rewarded with an extremely competitive salary and bonus scheme, as well as the opportunity to join a great culture. There's an onsite Michelin chef who will prepare your daily breakfasts and lunches - what's not to love?!
Get in touch with Stacey @ ADLIB for the finer details.Back to jobs
No jobs found