You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior UX Designer
— Top Manchester Agency
- Join a top digital agency team.
- Enjoy a great working culture with training and certification opportunities.
- Work wth clients in health, eCom, FS and technology.
We’re looking for a Senior UX Designer to join one of our agency partners in central Manchester.
What you’ll be doing
In this role you’ll be joining a specialist digital agency that provides strategy, design, build, integration and optimisation to their clients. You will bring user centred design to a client base that spans the health, e-commerce, financial services and technology industries, amongst others.
We’re looking for a design thinker that’s comfortable getting involved at a conceptual level and seeing through projects to delivery, ultimately ensuring that products are built with the user in mind. Expect to run workshops with clients and user testing sessions to understand both business goals and user needs. The UX team in the Manchester office isn't huge, so you'll need a fairly broad skillset that does include UI design. You'll also produce deliverables related to information architecture, personas, journey maps, wireframes and prototypes.
In this role you’ll intersect design, product and development so work will need to be comfortable working in cross functional teams and communicating design rationale to people of all backgrounds.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A deep understanding of design principles and user centred design.
- Client facing; able to have strategic discussions around design and communciate design decisions effectively.
- Experienced of running your own user testing and research.
- A good understanding of interaction design fundementals and modern design trends.
- A portfolio of case studies showcasing your approach to UX and visual design.
- Previous agency experience desirable.
What you’ll get in return
You’ll be joining one of Manchester’s leading digital agencies that has earnt some exceptional industry certifications. The business is well known for investing in its people and for providing great training and development opportunities to staff too. You’ll enjoy being part of a sociable and collaborative team that reward hard work with great incentives.