You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— European eCommerce Brand
- Exciting role based in Cologne, Germany.
- Help lead the design function for a well-established retailer.
- Be part of a new growth drive for an established brand.
This is the opportunity for a Design Lead to join a well-established eCommerce brand in Cologne, Germany. With a new company vision, a refreshed entrepreneurial spirit and brand new office space this is an exciting time to join the business. This role will be based full-time out of their Cologne offices.
What you’ll be doing
The business is currently going through a major rebrand which is being delivered by a London agency. From the top down they’re redefining the look and feel for the brand as well as their proposition online with a newly designed website.
Moving forward the brand has a content rich strategy and will produce a large number of blog pieces and industry relevant articles. As design lead you will be responsible for how content is displayed on the new website and ensure the new brand has consistency for their customers. You will also create social media graphics, email marketing campaigns and digital banner advertising so will need to be comfortable coding HTML and CSS for these channels.
In this role you’ll join the business at an exciting time; you’ll work with an experienced creative agency here in the UK whilst championing the brand from their new Cologne based HQ.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Confident user of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Comfortable designing for digital media (social media, web content and email marketing).
- HTML & CSS.
- Previous experience within eCommerce a bonus.
- Able to work full time from Cologne.
- Any experience working in collaboration with agencies / external suppliers beneficial.
- Confident communicator, able to work with marketeers, designers and developers.
- English language proficiency.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary is on offer, dependent upon experience. Please enquire for further details.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: