Digital Marketing Specialist - Paid Media
- Digital Marketing on a global scale with a focus on Paid Media.
- Highly collaborative, laid back environment.
- Strong YOY growth.
This thriving eCommerce business is looking to strengthen their in-house Digital Marketing team off the back of significant growth in recent years. This is a really exciting opportunity to work across a range of digital channels and drive awareness, engagement and traffic internationally.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for creating and implementing digital marketing strategies across Paid Media, Content and Social. Paid Media will be a key part of the role, so the team would ideally like someone with experience in all areas, including Paid Social (primarily Facebook and Instagram, but also emerging channels such as Pinterest and Twitter), PPC (AdWords/Bing) and Display/Retargeting, however they understand there will likely be strengths in some channels versus others. This is a hands-on role and you’ll manage campaigns end to end, from planning through to testing, tracking, organising workflow and publishing approved content.
You’ll also work closely with the wider marketing team to create engaging SEO optimised content tailored to specific audiences and design conversion funnels to understand audience habits and improve reach and conversions. Another focus will be influencer marketing – you’ll manage relationships from initial outreach with the view of generating awareness of products and turning influencers into brand ambassadors.
There’s a real team focus here and a non-corporate, relaxed culture which means you can make a genuine impact and drive positive change without the red tape of a larger business.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven track record creating and implementing Paid Media, Social and Content strategies.
- End to end Paid Media experience across Paid Social/PPC/Display is absolutely key.
- Strong analytical ability to continually assess campaign success and use this information to tailor your overarching strategy.
- Solid understanding of wider digital channels (such as SEO, Affiliates etc) and their importance in relation to Paid Media.
- Comfortable using an array of digital platforms including Facebook Business Manager and Google Analytics as well as being able to pick up new software quickly to assess campaign performance.
- Experience in an eCommerce setting would be ideal but is not essential.
- Adaptable, self-starter with the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The salary is in the region of £30-35k, potentially a little more for the right person, so please get in touch if you’re looking for more and have the relevant skills. Benefits include a generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays, annual bonus scheme, pension, healthcare, excellent training and development opportunities and the chance to travel with their international focus.
Get in touch with Hannah to hear the finer details on this one.