Digital Marketing Manager
— Multi-Channel Retailer
- Digital a key focus for the business moving forward.
- Broad digital channels with significant budget in place.
- Thriving Multi-Channel offering.
This high-street brand is well known for their high quality products with a strong heritage and multi-channel offering. The role is coming in to work alongside the Head of eCommerce to manage the customer acquisition strategy for the online channel.
What you’ll be doing
Working as part of a team of 10, you’ll help craft the strategy and manage full implementation for a large eCommerce offering. Working primarily on paid channels, your remit will cover Pay Per Click (PPC), Product Listing Ads (PLA) and Retargeting. SEO will also be key to this overarching strategy, in addition to Affiliates, although the latter to a lesser extent.
The role will have a strong pool of resources to tap into, including a generous budget (hitting 7 figures), 2 agencies crossing both Paid and SEO, and 1 direct report. The plan will also be to hire someone to help on the affiliate side as this develops, a testament to the highly organised leadership team and their vision to grow the business in the correct manner.
With a broad number of channels and a “roll your sleeves up” attitude, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work in a burgeoning client side business.
What experience you’ll need
- Strong technical experience across a range of digital marketing channels including PPC, PLA, Retargeting, Affiliates, Display and SEO.
- Knowledge of eCRM.
- Experience working an eCommerce business will be a real plus.
- Have previously managed an external agency.
- Excellent analytics skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary of between £35-45k is the benchmark here, depending upon experience. Please enquire for more information on additional benefits.
Get in touch with Joe to hear more information on this one.Back to jobs