You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Paid Media / PPC Executive
— Leading UK eCommerce Brand
- Pureplay eCommerce brand.
- Strong Multi-Channel acquisition strategy.
- Fantastic culture and benefits on offer.
A leading UK business are looking for a PPC Executive to step into an established team. While your focus will be primarily on PPC, exposure to other channels will open doors for you in the future, whilst strengthening your knowledge of paid search.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Paid Search Manager, you’ll work alongside other relevant experts as part of the acquisitions team. This will include SEO, PPC and Affiliates, all tied into the overarching digital strategy to ensure each channel is consistent with its voice of the brand.
This role will involve hands on campaign management of paid channels crossing search (PPC), social and display, but with a primary emphasis on search. As such, you’ll be working on a mix of sizeable PPC accounts including AdWords, Bing, Gemini and Facebook, and how this ties into the wider programmatic offering.
Keyword research, ad copy creation, daily campaign optimisation, reporting and competitor analysis will all form your day to day. Previous experience in this area will allow you to work autonomously and independently on the tasks in hand.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll really “get” PPC, and be confident managing campaigns hands on. Ideally with sizeable budgets, although it would be great to hear more on this.
- Solid working knowledge of Google AdWords and Analytics.
- A knowledge of paid social and display would be a real plus.
- Highly numerate with strong excel skills, and able to manipulate large amounts of data.
- Ability to analyse account performance and offer insights for improvement.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a salary on offer of up to £32k for this one. There are some generous benefits too, including 25 days holiday (+ accrual for each year worked), health and travel insurance, excellent pension scheme and staff discounts.
Drop Joe a note with a CV to hear the finer details!Back to jobs
No jobs found