Senior Digital Merchandising Manager
— Leading UK Retailer
- Popular UK brand.
- Thriving eCommerce team.
- Fantastic culture & benefits.
Working for an established, national brand, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Merchandiser to play a key role in furthering the growth of this business. You will be responsible for driving sales and profit for the UK and Ireland websites, managing product and on-site content, as well as the promotional plan.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Head of Digital Trading, your remit is to achieve sales and profit targets through promotional activity, merchandising best practice, search strategies and recommendation strategies. This will involve leading the merchandising team and managing their work streams, ensuring they deliver against targets.
You will oversee the activity plan, ensuring it is in line with the retail plan, whilst simultaneously working closely with the design team to create assets which support promotional activity. Furthermore, your day to day will involve creating, testing and maintaining the overarching merchandising guidelines to better promote products in search and browse scenarios.
In order to optimise merchandising methods and promote best practices, you will consistently assess processes to identify improvements, as well as creating and executing strategies to bring products to life, ensuring SEO and photography brand rules are followed.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Significant experience in digital merchandising.
- Experience of managing search and promotions.
- Ability to analyse data and make recommendations for change.
- Experience of CMS platforms.
- Good working knowledge of SEO.
- Strong leadership skills that will create an enthusiastic, engaged and skilled team.
- Ability to successfully coach colleagues of all abilities.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to influence the team, peers and senior management.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
With a highly competitive salary offer, as well as a bonus and car allowance, this is a great opportunity for a driven digital merchandiser who wants to take the next step in their career. Please enquire about additional company benefits.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina on 01179 269 530 for more information!Back to jobs