Graduate and Experienced RF Engineers
— Varied role with opportunity for challenge and growth
- ADLIB is recruiting RF Engineers based in Leeds who are passionate about RF design.
- The ideal engineer will have mmW skills (20GHz. Preferably 50GHz) and be more focused on design rather than test.
- Needs to be eligible for SC clearnance.
You will design and develop RF/Microwave subsystems but you will need experience in specifying and designing components to be used in systems typically over the frequency range 300MHz to 30GHz.
What experience you will need:
• Relevant Degree (or equivalent) in Electronic Engineering or related field.
• Demonstrable experience of microwave circuit/system design including line-up analyses, tolerance/yield analysis and DFM.
• Practical knowledge of test and measurement.
• Experience using RF design tools including Microwave Office, 3D FEM software and ADS.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, including the ability to present concepts clearly and effectively to both technical and non-technical staff.
• Willing to travel occasionally both domestic and international.
• Ability to pass UK clearance to SC level.
What you'll be doing:
You will be responsible for the design of RF/mmW sub-circuits, sub-modules and systems within telecommunications and defence products. You will work on detailed specifications, proactively taking part in design reviews where necessary. You will ensure System Requirements are fully defined, calculated and documented. You will identify key requirements and critical design features.
What you'll get in return for your talents:
In addition to a comprehensive benefits package you will have access to range of projects, working as part of a talented and supportive team. This role provides challenge and the opportunity to grow within your field.
For more information or to apply, apply directly to this advert to speak with Heather. Alternatively contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Cutting-edge tech.Location:CambridgeSalary:£50K-£60K
— Maternity cover contractLocation:BristolType:Salary:£360-£400 a day
— Broad access to academic technology networkLocation:LeicesterSalary:£25K-£28K