— Financial Company
- Excellent opportunity to join a brand-new role
- Working in a marketing team and targeting new customers
- Expanding your data experience by looking at masses of information and making something amazing out of it!
A great opportunity to look at an untapped market for the business and make a huge contribution. This role gives you the chance to work with marketing, researchers and data scientists and grow your career.
What you’ll be doing
This role is joining a brand-new team in a niche wing of this amazing business. They’re currently covering a third of the market, and they’re looking to understand how they can reach the rest. You’ll be bringing market insight to the stakeholders and business as a whole.
This role will be about new customers. It will be working to understand everything about who their new customers could be, how they could target them, and gaps in the market they are missing.
Working with data scientists, you’ll be gathering insights from their research to turn this into something the stakeholders can understand. You’ll be segmenting customers into groups and trying to establish as much as you can about these people!
This is a great next step for an experienced individual who is looking to make an impact. They have projects lined up and ready for you to work, so they want someone to hit the ground running. Up to the challenge?
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience working as a Market/Data Analyst
- Strong with SQL
- Background presenting to managers or stakeholders
- Confident working with other teams
- Commercially minded and able to see what insights bring, rather than just the numbers
- Work with internal and external data sources
- Bonus for experience with OBIE or OAS
- Bonus for experience with consumer analysis, customer segmentation etc.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A base salary reaching up to £37,000 per annum for the right person.
This role requires two days a week in their Edinburgh office.
Please get in touch with Tegan with an updated CV today. Don’t hesitate to call/email with any questions.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Market Leading Insurance BusinessLocation:Guildford, UKSalary:Up to £90K 15% bonus
— Multiple Opportunities AvailableLocation:Wiltshire, UKSalary:£40k & Benefits
— Global RetailerLocation:Somerset/ Remote, UKSalary:£60k Bonus & Benefits