— Biomedical Science
- Pioneering Medical Tech Business.
- Fantastic, Vibrant Culture.
- Excellent Salary and Benefits Package.
A hugely innovative medical tech business based in Hereford are on the lookout for Research Assistants to join the team at this exciting time in their development. This business are focusing primarily on diagnostics. As a Reseach Assistant, you'll be part of a fully fledged R&D team, giving you the opportunity to really develop within an industry setting.
What you'll be doing
This is an incredibly varied role that will see you handling samples, assisting Research Associates, processing data, and helping to manage the laboratory. You'll be very present in the clinical trials process, and will work with all manner of specialists from doctors, to epidemiologists and machine learning engineers. Whilst we welcome individuals from all areas of research, it would be ideal for you to have experience in a biosciences discipline.
What experience you'll need to apply
- A degree or postgraduate qualification in a science or related subject
- Demonstrable research experience
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Strong data analysis skills
- Passion for biomedical sciences and diagnostics
What you'll get in return for your experience
You'll be rewarded with a very competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the chance to work within an amazing business. You'll also be fed breakfast and lunch by an on-site Michelin chef - what's not to love.
Get in touch with Stacey for the finer details. I look forward to hearing from you
Back to jobs