You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Graduate Deep Learning Research Engineer
— Fast growing Health Tech firm
- Join a talented interdisciplinary team.
- Work on the next generation of health diagnostic apps.
- Strong growth plans and share options available.
Following a recent large investment, this Health Tech firm are scaling up so they can develop further smartphone health diagnostic apps. They are growing an interdisciplinary team of Machine Learning Engineers, Biomedical Engineers, Epidemiologists and R & D Engineers. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team of talented individuals.
What you’ll be doing
You will be working as part of a team on algorithm challenges that arise during the research and development of health diagnostic apps, these can range from image recognition deep learning algorithms, to statistical analysis of clinical trials, to feature engineering within the apps themselves. The roles will be varied and there will be extensive research time available to give the ML Engineers the freedom they need to experiment and optimise their algorithms.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- MSc or PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Bioinformatics, Machine Learning or similar numerate subject
- Strong development skills in Python or MATLAB
- Deep Learning & Neural Network experience
- Exposure to Tensorflow, Keras, Torch or other deep learning tools
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A very competitive salary of £35,000 - £50,000 (dependent on experience), excellent benefits package including free lunch daily from a Michelin star chef and 20% bonus.
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: