You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Email Marketing and Design Co-ordinator
— Established eCommerce Fashion Brand
- 12 month Maternity Cover with the possibility to go permanent.
- Immensely fun and social work environment.
- Training schemes and personal development programmes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful, vibrant and highly respected fashion brand who takes great pride in the development of their staff. The digital team is searching for a candidate who can play a key role in defining, building and managing the design and email marketing strategy for the company. As an Email Marketing and Design Co-ordinator, you will work with the Content Manager, eCommerce Manager and Photographer to revitalise the design and branding strategy, ensuring all marketing material excites and delights the customer.
This is a 12 month maternity cover, with scope for a permanent position at a later date.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the eCommerce Manager, you will handle the scheduling of the digital content calendar, taking into account previous performance and an understanding of the target audience.
You will be responsible for the look and feel of digital assets on the website, ensuring all marketing material is fresh and relevant. Email marketing will be a primary focus, from email layout through to design using Photoshop. You’ll also handle the design of additional content such as homepages, category banners and paid search banners. Depending on which images are available, the Photographer will be on hand to help provide relevant imagery for you to incorporate into your designs.
Importantly, you will monitor the performance of all content produced, using analysis to make informed decision to improve further designs and marketing strategy.
What experience you’ll need
- Have used Photoshop to create a range of digital assets including emails, category and paid search banners.
- Experience within an eCommerce business would be a real plus.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills to piece together the content calendar.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Sense of urgency and proactiveness.
- A passion for the fashion market would be ideal.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a salary on offer of between £18-25k for this role, possibly a touch more depending on experience. Please enquire for further information on benefits.
Get in touch with Joe to hear the finer details on this one.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: