eCommerce Digital Development Manager (9 month FTC)
— Exciting Projects
- Established brand undergoing big change so exciting projects available.
- Solid resources in place to focus on strategic digital roadmap.
- Exciting growth phase provides long-term career options beyond initial contract.
Although an established eCommerce brand, this business is undergoing an exciting period of change. This has led to the growth of their eCommerce Development team, working in tandem with their tech agency to deliver exciting rollouts across the business.
The initial contract is a 9 month maternity cover, however due to the growth of the digital team there is a strong likelihood of a permanent.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working on the key eCommerce offerings of the business, using your digital technical knowledge to drive platform improvements on both the UK and International sites. It’s a hugely exciting proposition with your actions impacting heavily on customer experience, customer acquisition and, in turn, online turnover.
A number of businesses this size require the business as usual projects, however here you’ll have a strong pipeline of new projects to deliver real change. You’ll investigate digital opportunities across the platforms, putting together best in class solutions through a tangible digital roadmap. Ensuring this ties in with the goals of digital marketing and web merchandising, you’ll then work with the Development agency to rollout your plans, testing and tweaking them as you go.
The Head of Digital will be on hand for any questions and guidance, so it’s the best of both worlds here with respect to support and freedom / autonomy to thrive.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven background in delivering digital projects in an eCommerce setting.
- Able to assess current performance of digital products, using gap analysis, requirements gathering and process mapping to understand where changes need to be made.
- Able to deliver digital projects on time and to budget.
- Always strives to produce high quality work and takes pride in their efforts.
- Self-motivated and ability to manage workload effectively.
- Knowledge of project management tools and methodologies.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer of circa £30-38k, with a range of benefits including 25 days holiday (with option to buy more), pension scheme, private medical and life assurance.
Get in touch with Joe to hear more about this role.
Back to jobs