— Progressive Software House
- Work on Greenfield projects with cutting edge technology.
- Diverse portfolio of clients.
- Supportive team environment.
Android developer needed to join an innovative and successful web/mobile application software house just outside of Leicester. If you are an Android Developer looking to gain exposure to some of the latest mobile app technologies and broaden your experience then this is defiantly the role for you.
What Skills you’ll be needing
- Kotlin or Java.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming / Object Oriented Design.
- Knowledge of software design patterns such as MVVM, MVP, or MVC.
- Any experience of the following would be great; Scrum / Agile, Test Automation Tools or JIRA.
What you’ll be doing
Working at the forefront of the latest mobile technologies you will be working in a tight knit team developing high quality android apps that deliver exceptional results for their clients. You will be working with some of the UK’s largest companies on applications that are used by millions of people.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £35,000 with excellent benefits and progression opportunities. Developers here are well supported and you will have a dedicated Project Manager as well as QA team to help make sure you work as efficiently as possible. As a new member of the team you will also be assigned a mentor who help guide you through your first few months and feel part of the community.
If you’d like to hear more about this one then send in your CV NOW to Myles (01179269530) for immediate consideration!
Back to jobs