— Exciting educational organisation!
- Ideal for someone that has a buying or merchandising background.
- Having a car is extremely necessary.
- Work for an inclusive, diverse organisation with a great reputation.
We are on the lookout for a Product Manager to join a well-known education client based near Liverpool. You’ll be working within the busy Marketing team to develop a catalogue of product ranges and identifying multiple channels to market.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working with the wider product team and have full responsibility for developing the catalogue/product ranges for the brand. Alongside your Manager and other team members, you will develop unique, commercially viable products that will enhance the current product offering. You’ll be comfortable dealing with global suppliers and work in a timely organised manner. You’ll be communicating daily with customers, practitioners, advisors and teachers and be knowledgeable across the brand and products.
What experience you will need to apply
- Ideally, you will have a background link to the education sector
- You’ll have a passion for new product development and marketing
- You’ll be a creative thinker
- Fantastic communication skills and a great telephone manner
- You must hold a full drivers licence
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Ideally, you’ll have some merchandising or buying experience
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You'll be offered a salary in line with your skills and experience, progression and company benefits.
Please apply by sending your CV to Jade at ADLIB.