— Top Digital Agency
- Join one of Manchester’s top digital agencies.
- Enjoy a varied client base and impressive product portfolio.
- Access top industry certifications and great learning and development opportunities.
We’re looking for a Product Owner to join one of Manchester’s top digital agencies.
What you’ll be doing
In this role you’ll be joining a specialist digital agency that provides digital strategy, design, build, integration and optimisation. You will bring product vision and value to a client base that spans the health, e-commerce, financial services and technology industries, amongst others.
As a Product Owner you will be involved throughout the entire project life cycle; from concept to delivery and support. Working closely with clients from the very beginning you’ll run and facilitate workshops in order to understand business requirements, ambitions, pain points and user needs.
During build you’ll define sprint goals and prioritise and manage the development backlog, ultimately ensuring client and business goals are met throughout the process. You’ll support your clients with UAT, run product training sessions and identify additional opportunities through your consultative approach.
As for the team, you’ll be working closely with an experienced group of project managers, Developers, QA’s, UX and design specialists. The agency has multiple locations so although you’ll be the only product owner in this particular office you’ll be part of a wider community of product specialists and a bigger agency group.
What you’ll need to be considered
- Previous experience as a Product Owner, Business Analyst or a similar role.
- Confident working throughout the whole development lifecycle.
- Comfortable working with stakeholders at all levels, getting value from senior conversations and valuable business insight.
- Be resourceful, able to make the most of client insight and research.
- Previous experience in running client workshops.
- Experience of working closely with developers as well as UX and design specialists.
- Consultative in your approach; able to spot opportunities in customer roadmaps, product enhancements and training.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll be joining one of Manchester’s leading digital agencies that has earnt some exceptional industry certifications. The business is well known for investing in its people and for providing great training and development opportunities to staff. In this role you’ll be owning the product vision for an important new client for the business.