You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Research Data Engineer
— Autonomous Vehicles
- Data engineering research & development.
- Collaborate with data scientists and machine learning engineers.
- Build and deploy models for enhanced data crunching.
Our client is a leader in autonomous vehicles and are currently looking for a top-tier Data Engineer to work as part of their research & development team.
What you'll be doing
You will focus on developing data-crunching software alongside research engineers that is robust and can scale.
As part of this team, you'll have the opportunity to make an instant impact and work with world-class talent.
What you'll need to apply
- Experience with Python, Scala, Golang or C++ essential
- Experience working in a research environment
- Solid ETL skills
- CI/CD experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
What you'll get in return for your experience
A base salary or up to £80,000 plus benefits, stock options and the chance to work with industry-leading technology.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date CV today, don't hesitate to call/email to discuss the finer details.