You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior DevOps Engineer
— Public Sector - "Outside" IR35
- Senior DevOps Engineer - Glasgow.
- Public Sector - Outside IR35.
- Obtain new or utilise existing SC Clearance.
ADLIB is looking for a Senior DevOps Developer to work on an outcomes-based contract at our Public Sector Client. The initial contract will be 6 months with potential for a further 6-month extension and has been deemed "outside" of IR35.
What you'll be doing
Delivering and integrating software to form a complete DevOps toolchain - Implementing high-level technical requirements and leading a small team.
What experience you'll need to apply for this role
- Redhat, AWS Linux, ECS, EC2 (Expert).
- Python/Ansible (Advanced).
- CI/CD, Jenkins (Advanced).
- SC Clearance (Advantageous) Our Client will sponsor those without SC that are eligible.
What you'll get in return for your experience
The daily rate is negotiable £700 p/day is given as guidance - However, all quotes from suitable candidates will be considered.
Please apply with your most up-to-date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: