Software Developer & Support Engineer
— great tech, cutting-edge projects
- Exciting fast-growing VC backed company.
- Cutting edge innovation - leader in tech solutions.
- Work on challenging tasks in a dynamic development environment.
A cutting-edge company in the heart of Cambridge’s tech community are looking for a Software Engineer to join them as they continue to expand. They work with some of the most innovative and well-known manufacturing companies helping them integrate their technologies into devices and vehicles that we all use every day.
What skill’s you’ll need
- A strong ability to write structured code & write good documentation.
- Exposure to MySQL databases and web development.
- Experience of C/C++ or Java programming would be a bonus.
- Previous knowledge of LAMP servers would also be beneficial.
- Ability to work across multiple teams & projects.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a fast-paced and dynamic development environment, you will be working alongside a team of talented engineers, supporting them across all aspects of the software development life cycle in order to successfully deliver highly technical solutions for clients. With access to high end software tools you’ll be working across multiple projects, lending your development skills where there is the most need to ensure projects are completed to the agreed timelines. You will be a driven self-starter who can adapt to the ever changing pace of such a dynamic work environment. No two days are the same in this role and there is real opportunity to broaden your technical exposure and develop your career.
What you’ll get in return
In return for your efforts, you’ll be rewarded a competitive salary of up to £30K, stock options, access to training and development courses, fantastic team and exciting projects.
Sound like your next role? If so, send your CV to Ellen (0117 9 26 9 530) now.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Web Development & Software Engineering jobsSearch all jobs
— Make a big impact!Location:CroydonSalary:£45-55k
— Flexi-time, comprehensive benefits, in the heart of CornwallLocation:CornwallSalary:£30K-£40K
— Unrivalled opportunity to develop, backed up by competitive benefits packageLocation:CornwallSalary:£23K-£25K