— Great tech, exciting projects
- Exciting fast-growing VC backed company.
- Cutting edge innovation - leader in tech solutions.
- Work on challenging tasks in a dynamic development environment.
A cutting-edge tech company in the heart of Cambridge’s tech community are looking for a Software Engineer to join them as they continue to expand. They work with some of the most innovative and well-known manufacturing companies helping them integrate their technologies into devices and vehicles that we all use every day.
What skill’s you’ll need
- Background in software development and support
- Experience with MySQL databases and web development;
- Exposure to LAMP servers;
- Experience working with small teams and/or alone
- Strong ability to write structured code and create good documentation
It’d be great if you had exposure to some the following
- Payara JavaEE server.
- C/C++ programming experience in Linux and Windows environments.
- Experience developing using languages including Python.
What you’ll be doing
As a Support and Development Software Engineer, you’ll work closely with the wider team on all aspects of the software development life cycle. You’ll have access to high-end software tools and modern programming practices in order to successfully complete your work.
What you’ll get in return
In return for your efforts, you’ll be rewarded a competitive salary of up to £40,000 (doe), stock options, access to training and development courses, fantastic team and exciting projects.
Sound like your next role? If so, send your CV to Ellen or contact on 0117 926 9530.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Linux Admin/DevOpsLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £300 p/day
— Middleware Developer - Mulesoft, Mule ESBLocation:CroydonSalary:£45000 - £60000
— In App PurchasesLocation:BathSalary:Up to £350 p/day