Head of Marketing
— Exciting Scale-Up Business
- Fast Growing App Based Business.
- Lead all Commercial Activities for the Marketplace.
- One of the Most Exciting Businesses in Bristol!
Here is one of the rarer and more exciting opportunities you’re likely to find in Bristol. An exciting and innovative App based business in central Bristol with significant financial backing, is looking for an exceptional individual to join them as their new Head of Marketing for the Marketplace division.
This role calls for an experienced and collaborative leader to drive the Marketplace Strategy, to target buyers and sellers alike to engage with the app and use it as a trading platform. There is a definite gap in the market, and you will have the team and financial resources to deliver the ambitions and growth plans of the business.
What you’ll be doing
The App has grown and is now centred around a new Marketplace function. There is a huge untapped market out there, and demand has grown exponentially due to COVID, so now is the time to accelerate the growth strategy. With a stunning App already built, it will be your role to develop the marketing strategy across brand and performance, to drive user acquisition through organic and paid activity, and manage integrated digital and offline marketing campaigns.
You will support the CEO by leading the division, growing the team and increasing momentum to achieve and secure market leadership at speed. You will evolve the Marketplace strategy in collaboration with the Senior Product and Growth teams, and will have performance marketing, social marketing and email marketing reporting in to it. You will look to rapidly grow a loyal user base, and see more and more interactions and ultimately sales across the App.
This role calls for someone who wants to win, who wants to achieve number 1 status and beat the competition down, whilst acting with integrity at all times. You will be a natural leader, a motivator, and have the ability to drive the team to ongoing success.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Leadership experience within a fast growing business
- Experience of managing large budgets, from £1m-£3m+
- Proven results, with ROAS in excess of 300%
- Exceptional digital marketing knowledge and experience
- Ability to automate and scale marketing acquisition across various channels
- Highly analytical and ability to work in a sophisticated data environment
- Experience growing and scaling a start-up business
- Genuine interest in mobile apps and technology
- Senior leader who is willing to roll up their sleeves and be hands on
- Commercial, ambitious and driven to success
- Exceptional communication skills
- Any experience within a marketplace environment would be highly beneficial
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This offers far more than simply financial reward. With the significant financial backing of a single investor you will have all the tools and budget required to make this a huge success. You will receive a competitive salary (circa £70k-£80k) depending on experience, 25 days holiday, flexible working hours, a beautiful working environment, and an incredible team to help deliver results.
This is a chance not to be missed. If you believe you have the skills to further develop the Marketplace function, and to encourage buyers and sellers to interact through the App, then hurry up and apply now!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Booming Multi-channel RetailerLocation:Remote / South-WestSalary:Competitive - D.O.E.
— Professional ServicesLocation:BristolType:Salary:c/£20k
— Leading Global OrganisationLocation:London (remote)Salary:£30-35k