Development Project Manager
— Exciting opportunity with a leading renewable energy company
- Join a global organisation with new, exciting opportunities in Ireland
- The company is really making an impact in the renewable energy market
- Good progression opportunities
The Development Project Manager will be responsible for end to end management and delivery of onshore wind projects in Ireland.
What you’ll be doing
From identifying new potential sites, to managing the project as it progresses, to ensuring delivery on time and in budget, the role will be a varied and interesting one.
Working with colleagues, you’ll ensure the projects are quality and risk compliant whilst making sure the clients needs are being met.
Deliver viable projects, ready for construction, with all EIA and planning process and grid connection processes in place.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Proven experience of working on the whole project lifecycle from inception to construction
- Experience working on renewable energy projects or other infrastructure developments.
- Good knowledge of legislation and best practice for renewable energy projects in Ireland
- Degree in Planning, Engineering, Science or another related subject.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Good knowledge of Health, Safety & Environmental legislation
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Competitive salary, 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays, Pension, Car Allowance, Bonus
Send your CV to Alys, our Principal Recruiter for Sustainability, for consideration for the role.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— sustainability focused company immersed in tech sceneLocation:ChippenhamSalary:£40K - £50K
— Green Energy, Amazing ProductLocation:GloucesterSalary:£38K - £50K