You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Full Stack PHP Developer
— Growing global eCommerce brand
● Competitive salary and flexible working approach
● Fast growing global ecommerce business.
● Ambitious, family-run organisation founded in Edinburgh.
What you’ll be doing
Working within a small technical team and reporting into the Head of Digital, you will be working on a variety of exciting tasks to maintain and develop the business platforms. You will be involved with all aspects of online activity.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- 2+ Years Commercial PHP Development experience
- Preferably have working knowledge of at least one ecommerce platform (preferably Shopify or WooCommerce)
- Angular (preferably VueJS)
- Good MySQL experience or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Symfony or Laravel
- Experience of working with Payment gateways
- Experience of building API integrations.
- Object Oriented Design
- Devops Experience/SSH server administration
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Salary up to £38,000 + discretionary bonus and the opportunity to develop as the business continues to grow. This is a family-run business with a friendly vibe, so company social events are a regular occurrence. This is a great opportunity to get into a business that is growing and a rare opportunity within Edinburgh.
To find out more please call Sophie or Becca on 0117 926 9530