— Remote Working
- Work remotely, with a friendly team, during an exciting period of Cloud Transformation.
- Act as an Infrastructure DevOps Engineer in a varied & interesting role.
- Help take the client on a journey from legacy Infrastructure to a Virtualized, Cloud & DevOps environment.
What you’ll be doing
Supporting a range of projects and day to day queries in a hands-on position. Tasks will range from dealing with general support queries, to planning and executing cloud & DevOps strategy. You will be able to work on a mainly remote basis, with occasional travel to Client's site in Greater London.
Initially the contract will be set for a minimum of 3 days per week but this may vary depending on workload & projects.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Solid background in Windows System Administration & Support including routing and switches (Cisco).
- Experience implementing CI/CD using Jenkins.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code - Ansible, Terraform, Puppet.
- Recent hands on Infrastructure Support Experience and an enthusiasm to get involved in support at all levels.
What you'll get in return for your talents.
A competitive daily rate is available - advertised at up to £450 p/day but all quotes from suitable candidates will be considered.
Please apply via this advert with your latest CV & I will call you back.Back to jobs