— Live and work in Dubai!
- Flexible relocation package and process.
- A chance to develop your career outside the UK
- A chance to experience the UAE’s culture and beautiful scenery
I have been working with a close agency client of mine in Dubai to help them grow their UX capability and business, currently the UX team consists of around 20 talented staff and they are looking for a mid-senior level designer with a desire to learn and become a senior.
What you’ll be doing
You will be working with a cross functional agile team across a number of client projects and will be involved in end to end Ux practice from research/ discovery to delivery.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Proven experience in a UX design role
- Experience working within an agile environment and the ability to work with researchers, designers and product staff as well as stakeholders.
- Ideally 2+ years working in an agency environment and the ability to work in a fast paced ever changing environment.
- Strong discovery phase, research, user testing, wireframing, prototyping, story mapping, design sprints
- Have a real passion for user experience and the industry as a whole
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Placed candidates have reported back and been blown away by the culture and life/work balance as well as the multiculturalism and quality of life in the UAE. The company offers a flexible relocation process and package as well as open to negotiating an executive package that suits the right candidate- I would benchmark the base salary at around £40-50K which would be tax free whilst in Dubai. They also have a modern design agency culture with flexible working and great benefits.
This would be an amazing experience for an ambitious designer with an adventurous nature.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.