UX Director, Dubai
— Growing user experience agency in the UAE
- Flexible relocation package and process.
- Amazing work/ life balance and a chance to experience the beuty and culture in Dubai.
- An amazing portfolio of clients across FS, gov and the UAE’s biggest commercial brands.
I have been working with a close agency client of mine in Dubai to help them grow their UX capability and business, currently the UX team consists of around 20 talented staff and you will own the UX strategy, drive new products/ solutions and play a significant role in the senior leadership team. Key clients are within FS, gov and travel.
What you’ll be doing
You will be a strong leader, with a group of senior team members reporting directly to you. You will inspire and motivate them and in turn, ensure that those high standards of leadership are translated too the rest of the department.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Proven experience in a senior management role within a design agency
- Excellent strategic leadership of near and future UX business plans, whilst maximising growth and innovation- you will own the UX vision of the agency.
- The ability to integrate design thinking with business thinking and digital innovation
- Well-developed stakeholder management and leadership skills.
- Have a real passion for user experience and the industry as a whole as well as being a thought leader for the organisation.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
I placed a contractor there recently and he has been blown away by the culture and life/work balance as well as the multiculturalism and quality of life in the UAE. The company offers a flexible relocation process and package as well as open to negotiating an executive package that suits the right candidate- I would benchmark the base salary at around £140K which would be tax free whilst in Dubai. They also have a modern design agency culture with flexible working and great benefits.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.