UX Lead, Dubai
— Top UX agency in the heart of Dubai
- Flexible relocation package and process.
- Amazing work/ life balance and a chance to experience the beuty and culture in Dubai.
- An amazing portfolio of clients across FS, gov and the UAE’s biggest commercial brands.
I have been working with a close agency client of mine in Dubai to help them grow their UX capability and business, currently the UX team consists of around 20 talented staff and you will be working closely with the UX Director to help the team deliver top class projects to their diverse client base.
What you’ll be doing
You will be a proven senior UX designer and lead who still enjoys being hands on whilst being able to turn your hand to the more managerial elements of the role too. You will motivate the team and be the first point of contact for our clients.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Proven experience in a lead/ head of UX role
- Team management, mentorship and proven ability to structure a team across projects and work flows. Direct line management of the entire team.
- Excellent agile practice, cross functional team management and stakeholder management of a range of clients.
- Full ownership of UX processes and standards, leading on all top tier projects and
- Have a real passion for user experience and the industry as a whole as well as being a thought leader for the organisation.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
I placed a contractor there recently and he has been blown away by the culture and life/work balance as well as the multiculturalism and quality of life in the UAE. The company offers a flexible relocation process and package as well as open to negotiating an executive package that suits the right candidate- I would benchmark the base salary at around £100K which would be tax free whilst in Dubai. They also have a modern design agency culture with flexible working and great benefits.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.