2nd Line Support Engineer
— Excellent training and development
- Growing award-winning managed service provider.
- Work with the latest tech.
- Great opportunity to learn and progress your career.
One of the South West’s leading managed IT service providers specializing in unified communications are looking for a 2nd Line Engineer to join them at their head office just outside Stroud. They have been supporting their growing customer base for over 15 years and operate across a broad range of sectors and technologies.
What Skills you’ll need
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012-2019, MCSA ideally.
- Microsoft Cloud Portfolio, Office 365, Azure, Intune.
- Desktop operating systems (Windows 7/Windows 10/OSX).
- Microsoft Server Solutions, Hyper-V, SQL etc.
- VMWare vSphere, Veeam Backup products.
- Security Products, Trend Micros Anti-Virus, Firewalls Dell SonicWALL, Watchguard, Cisco ASA.
- LAN & WAN experience advantageous (Cisco / VPN).
- HP & Dell servers, desktop PCs, laptops and printers.
What you’ll be doing
Working within a tight-knit team you’ll take ownership of user problems, dealing with them quickly and efficiently, making sure that any complex calls are escalated to 3rd line as required. Working alongside a team of 5 other 2nd line support egnineers, you will also provide remote support across desktops & servers, back-office applications and network infrastructures. You will be responsible for carrying out the installation and configuration of new systems, ensuring that you are logging all software and hardware problems detected.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll receive a competitive salary of up to £30,000, a comprehensive training package, excellent working conditions and access to industry-leading technology, fun and friendly working environment plus many more.
Sound your next role? If so send your CV to email@example.com or call 0117 926 9530 for a chat.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— rapidly growing software house, great scope for progressionLocation:BristolSalary:£20K - £24K
— Rapid progressionLocation:BrentwoodSalary:£45K - £50K
— Drupal, PHP Development / Linux System AdministrationLocation:CardiffSalary:£30000 - £40000