— Successful Agency
- Hugely successful and ambitious marketing agency to kickstart your career with.
- Work on award-winning projects for well-known brands.
- Join a creative and dynamic team based in their Cirencester office.
We’re searching for an enthusiastic and passionate Account Executive ready to develop their career with a top marketing agency who offer fantastic learning and development opportunities.
What you’ll be doing
As Account Executive you’ll play a key part of the client services team, working across two of the agencies key clients managing a variety of campaigns. You’ll need to get under the skin of the client’s brand, understanding their meaning, objectives and target audience, giving you the opportunity to add real value and successfully manage client briefs from concept through to delivery.
Managing creative, digital and data projects, you’ll work closely alongside planning and creative teams to ensure high standards of work are delivered to clients in budget and on time. You will be working with some fantastic well-known brands, building strong relationships and establishing yourself as a confident account handler.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll be ambitious and self-motivated with a passion for the marketing industry.
- Ideally, you will have hands-on experience working within a marketing agency or in a junior level client-side marketing role.
- You’ll thrive working under pressure to tight deadlines.
- You’ll be a confident communicator with a hands-on approach to problem-solving.
- We’re looking for somebody who is ready to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in from day one in this hands-on role.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You can expect a starting salary of up to £19k, alongside a host of lovely benefits and the opportunity to work alongside some of the most talented in the industry.
This could be the perfect opportunity to kick start your client services career so if you meet the above criteria, please get in touch with Chloe at ADLIB with your CV today.