Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager
— Experiential Agency
- Join a leading brand experience agency working with a cracking portfolio of clients.
- Experience working within an experiential agency required.
- Competitive salary on offer.
We’re on the lookout for an agency experienced Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager to join an award-winning events and experiential agency based in Gloucestershire.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be the first point of contact for a designated group of fantastic clients and brands, managing campaigns, building strong relationships and designing and delivering effective experiential solutions to connect brands with their consumers. Naturally you’ll be strategic and advise on campaigns, ensuring the most effective use of budgets to deliver results for your clients.
Working alongside the Client Services Director, you will identify new opportunities, deliver new business pitches and lead senior stakeholder relationships. You’ll enjoy managing a range of experiential marketing campaigns, from events to demonstrations, with your fantastic organisation skills you’ll keep projects running like clockwork, liaising with clients on a day to day basis with professionalism and efficiency.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven agency experience is essential here, this will have stemmed from your time served within client services as a Senior Account Executive, Account Manager or Senior Account Manager.
- Your experience will be gained in an experiential or events company.
- You’ll be a seasoned events professional, ideally with an established network of contacts.
- You’ll have a proven track record in liaising with suppliers and venues.
- You’ll understand the creative process and have experience working closely with internal creative teams.
- An enthusiastic nature will take you far in this role, if you haven’t done something before; you’ll give your all into it and give it a go.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a salary of c.£30k plus a generous benefits package, and a successful agency with lots of scope for progression for the right person.
Please get in touch with Chloe at ADLIB as soon as possible with your CV!