Senior Digital Project Manager
— Elite Digital Agency!
Salary: Up to £50k
- Unique opportunity for a Senior Digital Project Manager to join a thriving agency.
- Get stuck in managing fascinating projects for this award-winning agency.
- Ethical clients, be a part of putting together campaigns and projects which will change the lives of millions of people around the world!
Good news for Senior Digital Project Managers who are excited by the prospect of working for an elite award-winning digital agency in Cheltenham.
What you’ll be doing
This innovative digital agency has a cracking reputation for delivering digital brilliance across all channels, including large-scale CMS driven design and build, UX projects, web apps and campaign led projects to clients within the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry. The projects you’ll be working on will be for a mix of existing clients and also brand new from scoping out, creating project plans and estimates through the full lifecycle.
As Senior Digital Project Manager you will take ownership of project management department, helping shape processes, introduce ways of working and taking ownership of the output and delivery of projects; there is a real opportunity to make great things happen and play a lead role in taking this agency to the next level. You will also be hands-on and manage your own large-scale projects, working closely with the tech, client services and creative teams delivering award-worthy work.
What experience you’ll need
- You'll already be working as a Senior Digital Producer, Digital Project Lead or even Head of Project Management currently.
- Either way your experience will be gained in an agency whether that’s integrated or digital.
- You’ll need to have worked on sizeable web development projects: scoping, creating project documentation, functional specifications, resource planning through to delivery on a variety of projects from digital delivery, UX research, digital content, along with web and app builds.
- Varied experience of working with different technologies.
- This is a highly collaborative environment so you’ll be happy to work alongside designers, UX, project management and 3rd party suppliers to develop high quality, intuitive and life-changing applications for some huge ethical organisations.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The satisfaction that what you’re creating each day is genuinely making a positive impact on the world! And of course a competitive salary in the region of £45-50k.
If you’re an agency experienced Senior Digital Project Manager who is ready to make waves in this incredible digital agency, send your CV over to Fran right away to be considered for this opportunity.Back to jobs