Senior Digital Project Manager
— Elite Digital Agency!
- Brand new Senior Digital Project Manager role created to support this agency’s next phase of growth.
- Prestigious digital agency who have won numerous awards for their great work!
- Ethical clients, be a part of putting together campaigns and projects which will change the lives of millions of people around the world!
Good news for those of you who are excited by the prospect of working for an elite award winning Digital agency in Cheltenham. A brand new role has opened up for a Senior Digital Project Manager to join this agency at an exciting time and be part of the journey.
What you’ll be doing
As Senior Digital Project Manager you will take ownership of the Project Management department, helping shape processes, introducing ways of working and taking ownership of the output and delivery of projects; there is a real opportunity to make great things happen and play a lead role in taking this agency to the next level. You will also be hands on and manage your own large scale projects, working closely with the agencies, tech, client services and creative team delivering award worthy work and the ongoing success of client across the business.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll be working as a Senior Digital Producer, Digital Project Lead or even Head of Project Management at the moment who is looking for a new opportunity to get stuck in to.
- Either way your experience will be gained in an agency whether that’s a marketing/ integrated marketing agency or digital agency.
- You’ll need to have worked on sizeable web development projects: scoping, creating project documentation, functional specifications, resource planning through to delivery.
- Managed a variety of projects from digital delivery, UX research, digital content, along with web and app builds.
- You will currently be client facing and working closely with internal departments delivering the good.
- Varied experience of working with different technologies.
- This is a highly collaborative environment so you’ll be happy to work alongside designers, UX, project management and 3rd party suppliers to develop high quality, intuitive and life-changing applications for some huge ethical organisations.
What you’ll get in return for your talents?
The satisfaction that what you’re creating each day is genuinely making a positive impact to the world! And a competitive salary of up to £40k, but if you are looking for a little more please still gets in touch!
If you’re an agency experienced Digital Project Manager who is ready to make waves in this incredible digital agency, send your CV over to Chloe right away to be considered for this opportunity.Back to jobs