Junior Digital Project Manager
— Lovely Digital Agency
- Opportunity to join a successful digital marketing agency.
- Elevate your digital project management career within a growing business.
- Limitless career development opportunities.
We’re on the lookout for a Junior Digital Project Manager to join a busy and innovative digital agency in the heart of Cheltenham.
What you’ll be doing
As a Junior Digital Project Manager, you will be a key part of the digital team, providing support to ensure that all projects run smoothly. Working closely with digital experts, you’ll be managing a variety of digital web and app design and build projects as well as campaigns - HTML banners, social advertising, content based projects and more. You’ll need to nurture client relationships and ensure everyone is kept up to date. You’ll need to be a natural communicator with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at any one time.
There’s a lot of scope for progression so a passion to pursue a career within the digital space is a must. This is a great stepping stone for someone with great client handling skills to get their foot in the door of an innovative agency.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally you’ll have had a taste of agency life, maybe you’re currently an Account Executive or Digital Account Executive, or maybe you’ve gained experience through an internship during or after University.
- You’ll need to be a confident communicator with a hands-on approach to problem solving.
- Passion and ambition to develop a career within the digital agency world are essential.
- You’ll be digital savvy and eager to learn.
- Naturally you’ll be an extremely organized multi-tasker.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a competitive salary dependent on your experience up to £25k, plus a generous benefits package and a successful agency with lots of scope for progression and training on offer.
Please get in touch with Hannah for more info!Back to jobs