You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Junior Digital Project Manager
— Lovely Digital Agency
- Opportunity to join a successful digital marketing agency.
- Elevate your digital project management career within a growing business.
- Limitless career development opportunities.
We’re on the lookout for a Junior Digital Project Manager to join a busy and innovative digital agency in the heart of Cheltenham.
What you’ll be doing
As a Junior Digital Project Manager, you will be a key part of the digital team, providing support to ensure that all projects run smoothly. Working closely with digital experts, you’ll be managing a variety of digital web and app design and build projects as well as campaigns - HTML banners, social advertising, content based projects and more. You’ll need to nurture client relationships and ensure everyone is kept up to date. You’ll need to be a natural communicator with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at any one time.
There’s a lot of scope for progression so a passion to pursue a career within the digital space is a must. This is a great stepping stone for someone with great client handling skills to get their foot in the door of an innovative agency.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally you’ll have had a taste of agency life, maybe you’re currently an Account Executive or Digital Account Executive, or maybe you’ve gained experience through an internship during or after University.
- You’ll need to be a confident communicator with a hands-on approach to problem solving.
- Passion and ambition to develop a career within the digital agency world are essential.
- You’ll be digital savvy and eager to learn.
- Naturally you’ll be an extremely organized multi-tasker.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a competitive salary dependent on your experience up to £25k, plus a generous benefits package and a successful agency with lots of scope for progression and training on offer.
Please get in touch with Hannah for more info!Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: