You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Video & Motion Designer
— Integrated B2B Agency.
- Join an award winning agency.
- Gain experience working with big brands.
- Creative agency environment with great benefits .
We are looking for a Video & Motion Designer to join a fantastic B2B agency in Cheltenham. It’s a great office environment, open plan offices with bags of character and a studio full of great creatives. As an agency they’re no stranger to winning awards so they’re now looking for someone to come on board who can contribute to winning a few more.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a small Video team you’ll be working alongside other creatives within the studio to generate ideas and creative solutions for innovative campaigns for internationally recognisable brands. Your time will be spent on a mix of editing footage from shoots, filming content such as interviews and crafting modern, sleek motion graphics/animations (2D & 3D) to really make your Videos stand out against the competition – You’ll also be generating concepts, storyboards and creating title frames for presentations so without doubt a very varied role to keep you on your toes!
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A top notch show-reel showcasing your best video & motion graphics work.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite (Premier Pro, After Effects, Audition).
- Good eye for colour grading.
- Ideally have basic animation skills.
- Meticulous eye for detail especially when working under pressure.
- Articulate with top notch communication skills.
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D would be a bonus.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The agency is based in beautifully fitted offices in the heart of Cheltenham; you can expect pinball, a fully stocked bar, movie nights, trips away and more. Joining a growing agency means solid progression opportunities so this is a great role for an ambitious and hungry Video/Motion Graphics Designer.
Sound interesting? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: