— Fast Growing Software Company
- Entrepreneurial and exciting business.
- Great career prospects.
- Varied and interesting role.
A dynamic and fast growing company is looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual to join the team as a Marketing Executive based at their offices in Stonehouse, Gloucestershire. You will have the opportunity to put existing skills to good use, whilst growing and developing professionally, and being part of an organisation that has a very bright future.
What you'll be doing
You'll writing engaging and interesting content across the blog, website and social media channels, as well as helping to put together marketing collateral for events. You will be responsible for running campaigns on social media, assisting with the creation of video content and you'll be a great communicator as you'll need to liaise with external agencies, as well as the wider team.
You'll be involved in email campaigns, SEO, some analytics, and events on an ad-hoc basis, aswell as supporting the marketing team with additional requirements as and when needed.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Previous experience working as part of a marketing team or PR agency
- Knowledge of digital marketing and social media
- Creative and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to juggle multiple tasks and relationships
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Energetic & self-motivated with a strong team ethic
- Excellent IT skills and passionate about technology
- Educated to degree level or similar
- Clean and valid driving licence
What you'll get in return for your talents
Along with the salary of £18,000 - £24,000 (depending on experience) the company will offer you a pension scheme, employee share scheme, quarterly team away-days, quarterly spending vouchers, modern office in the countryside, office snacks, freshly ground coffee, monthly pizza lunches, monthly breakfast club and also the opportunity to take on more responsibilities and greater areas of involvement as the business grows.
If this role looks exciting to you please give Chris a call on 01179269530. If it's not quite the right fit feel free to reach out and let us know what you are looking for!Back to jobs