You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Varied Role
- Highly varied comms role.
- Fantastic business.
- Line management responsibilities.
Here is a rare opportunity to join a well known organisation in Cirencester as their new Communications Officer. This is a fantastic institution and a highly varied role, you will be joining a high performing team and will be responsible for all internal and external communications across PR and online/offline channels.
What you'll be doing
You will deliver communication campaigns around recruitment and brand awareness, customer attraction is hugely important, and you will support the delivery of the comms strategy by incorporating PR, Marketing and Digital.
Building strong relationships with the media will help secure and grow the media coverage, again across both online and offline channels, and as such you will be a strong copywriter with the ability to write engaging press releases for local and national media.
Content creation won't be for the press alone, it will be for a variety of publications as well as posting content on to the intranet/extranet and social channels. You will take on management of the Marketing Assistant and help them develop, and you will communicate the brand not just externally, but also internally to staff and stakeholders.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Good experience within a relevant marketing communications/PR role
- Strong copywriting, ideally with experience writing press releases
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate proof reading skills
- Previous experience of managing/interacting with the media
- Hands on experience with social media management
- A proven track record of securing positive media coverage
- Ideally you will hold a degree or equivalent professional qualification such as CIM
What you'll get in return for your experience
There is a great working environment, a great work setting, good progression and training opportunities, and a diverse and rewarding role. The salary is competitive (£25k-£30k) and there are good benefits!
If you have good comms experience, regardless of background I want to hear from you! Apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: