Marketing Automation & Campaign Specialist
— Boutique B2B Agency
- Chance to get stuck in to the technical side of digital marketing campaigns.
- International Technology and Software client base.
- Boutique agency with cracking culture and environment.
This is a great role with a forward thinking, metric-driven digital marketing agency who specialise within B2B and technology clients.
What you'll be doing
On behalf of B2B software and technology clients, you'll be implementing top-of-the-funnel demand generation and lead generation campaigns using which marketing technology stack they favour - typically HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot. You'll be responsible for setting up the campaigns, but also the tracking, analysis and reporting on the results.
The majority of your role will focus on implementing, monitoring and reporting on marketing campaigns. You’ll also get involved with paid channels including social advertising and Google AdWords as well as Google Analytics work.
What experience you'll need
- Strong background in marketing automation platforms - HubSpot, Marketo and Pardot especially.
- Technically minded marketing, with good data, metrics and analytical skills.
- Google Analytics certified.
- Experience in demand generation, B2B campaigns and lead generation work.
- A good understanding of the B2B sales funnel and how marketing and campaigns can influence this.
- The flexibility, attention to detail and pace required to work in a boutique agency.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is likely to fall in the £30k - £35k bracket from a salary perspective alongside the benefits of life at a smaller organisation - autonomy, a flexible approach to progression, the chance to make the role your own, opportunity to get involved outside of your 'day job'.
The offices are in a rural location in North Bristol (with free onsite parking) - so you'll need your own car.
This is working to a very tight deadline, please send through your CV to Gabby today for a confidential chat around the small print.Back to jobs