You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Marketing Executive
— Web / Email / Analytics
- A lovely organisation with offices c/ 15 mins drive from central Bristol.
- Technical and analytical role.
- Working from home possibility (up to two days per week after passing the probation).
We’re now on a lookout for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join a great business with offices in West Bristol (commutable from the centre by bus).
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate, you’ll be reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager and you’ll work in a busy marketing team. This role will have a technical bias. As a successful candidate, you’ll be responsible for managing the website, not in terms of the content but more usability and functionality, user journey, performance and you’ll also troubleshoot website related issue. You’ll also work closely with the CRM team understanding how the data passes by between the website and the CRM (Microsoft Dynamics). Being in charge of email marketing will be your job too, you’ll deliver, test and improve email communications including automation (Dotmailer) and A/B testing. Last but not least you’ll analyse the digital channels’ performance: website, social and email using a variety of tools available.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, CRM and CMS systems and an email broadcast software.
- Having an analytics mindset and being tech-savvy.
- Ability to multi-task, manage projects and work to tight deadlines.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £24-28k + benefits.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: