You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Global website releases and a truly digital integration
- Global Digital Transformation.
- Working with one of the most desirable companies in the UK.
- 6 month initial assingment - high chance of extension given the duration of the programme.
What skills you'll need
- You will have proven experience working as a Release Manager ideally during times of huge change and transformation within an Agile way of working.
- Ideally at least 5 years of Digital experience, including at least 2 years in a similar role
- Successfully delivered releases of websites/software across many countries or regions ideally consumer facing with integration of other systems or applications such as CRM, ERP and eCommerce platforms.
- Technical background of digital technologies.
What you'll be doing
Reporting directly into the Global Head of Digital, you will be running fortnightly technical implementations across this global programme as well as being a key part in transforming the brand across it's customer engaging platforms, and improving the digital presence of this organisation.
The daily outputs for this assignment are:
- Ensure releases are delivered on time and within a high level of quality.
- Developing, owning, maintaining and communicating an integrated and detailed release schedule
- Review daily test result execution and defect status to understand impact upon releases.
What you'll get in return
A day rate of around £500 per day and a 6 month initial assignment with opportunity of further deliverables given the pace in which this global brand are inovating and growing.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to be considered for then please ring me directly on 01179269530 for a more detailed conversation or send a CV across for review to [email protected]
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: