— Digital Agency Specialising in Professional Services
- Thriving digital agency to call home.
- Chance to work with industry professionals.
- Lovely offices in central Bristol.
We are looking for a proactive and passionate Account Manager to join a lovely digital agency based in Central Bristol. Your role will be to develop a portfolio of existing clients of varying sizes, working closely with the Head of Marketing and Head of Sales to develop accounts.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting in to the Head of Account Management, It’ll be up to you to coordinate communication with clients; you’ll provide estimates, regular updates on the progress of work, and you’ll act as the main point of contact for post website launch client liaison.
You’ll be largely working with established clients, establishing a deep understanding of their websites and marketing objectives so you’re in the best position to identify upselling opportunities, advise on best practice marketing approaches and advise on how to get the most from existing websites.
This is a great opportunity to mix your knowledge around digital marketing with consultative sales. There will also be some travel involved in this one so you’ll need to be prepared to spend a couple of nights away semi-regularly.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally you’ll come with a few years’ experience working within a digital or integrated agency; however we’re also open to hearing from client side candidates with experience working in a digital role with knowledge of best practice in web marketing and strategy.
- Experience of SEO and SEM with knowledge around knowledge of Paid Search (PPC) and Social Media elements also.
- Experience in consultative sales – being able to talk in detail about digital products and services available to clients.
- Ability to multi-task and take ownership of your client’s projects and requests
What you’ll get in return
You’ll be joining an agency with exciting growth plans, full of lovely people who will really nurture your long term career development. There will be regular trips away and you’ll have access to some great benefits, including a salary up to around £30k.
Get in touch with Imogen at ALDIB to be considered immediately.Back to jobs