You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior PPC & Paid Social Manager
— Highly-successful Agency
- Opportunity to join a very successful agency.
- Award winning agency.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
A long-established and highly successful agency with a strong presence on the South Coast are now looking to appoint a PPC and Paid Social Manager to work very closely with the leadership team in setting up the Bristol team. You'll be joining a really nice group of people in a relaxed but hard-working and innovative environment. If you're currently working in an agency and feeling slightly stagnant or wanting a fresh and exciting challenge - this could well be for you!
What you'll be doing
Working closely with the MD and digital team, you'll take on ownership of some campaigns (across PPC and social) from the Bournemouth office to get going, and be responsible for a variety of tasks including recruiting additional members, managing clients, pitching for new business, and helping to put this agency on the map in the South West. Eventually, Bristol will become the hub for digital marketing in this agency and you will play a big part in faciliating this!
What experience you'll need to apply
- Significant paid search (PPC) and social experience
- AdWords and Bing certification
- An understanding of UX and web development (wider business)
- Broader digital knowledge i.e. SEO
- Team management/leadership experience
- Strong account management skills
What you'll get in return for your experience
This is a company that really does reward all of the hard work involved in working within a busy agency! Some of the benefits include:
- Very competitive salary which is dependent on experience
- Career development plan
- Flexi time and opportunity to work remotely at times
- 25 days' holiday
- Agency breakfasts and socials
- Regular events
- Lovely central office
If you're interested in hearing more about this role, contact Rina on 01179 269 530 and send through your CV.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: