You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Marketing Manager
— High-end eCommerce business (Jewellery)
- Dynamic, start-up culture.
- Strategic and hands-on role.
- Rapidly growing, successful business.
An award-winning online marketplace is seeking an experienced, commercially-minded Digital Marketing Manager to join their management team. The business has gone from strength to strength, so this is a newly created role with plenty of opportunity for career progression.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the company’s user acquisition strategy, maximising traffic, conversions and ROI across all paid channels.
Day-to-day, you will take charge of planning, implementing and optimising digital marketing campaigns, including Facebook ads, email marketing and PPC/ Google shopping. You’ll also develop and maintain positive relationships with existing Affiliate partners and identify opportunities to on-board new ones.
Furthermore, regular analysis and reporting on the performance of campaigns will fall under your remit. You’ll then use this insight to provide recommendations for improving activities to key stakeholders.
In order to ensure a consistent approach across the business, you’ll partner with other members of the marketing team to integrate content and product messaging when running campaigns, all the while looking for opportunities to automate processes and build scalable marketing infrastructure to promote long-term growth.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience of running profitable PPC, Shopping and re-targeting campaigns, ideally within an eCommerce role.
- Knowledge of Affiliate programs, e.g. Rakuten or Awin.
- Experience managing medium-large budgets.
- The ability to respond quickly to changing business needs and timelines.
- A successful record of generating demand and leads at scale through digital channels.
- Data-driven mind-set, with the ability to use analytics tools to optimise campaigns for better ROI measures.
- An interest in jewellery or fashion would be a bonus.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £30-35k is on offer, alongside a discretionary performance bonus, share options are a year’s service, centrally-located offices and the chance to work in a driven, energetic team.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina for more information!Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: