Head of Media (Digital Performance)
— Cutting-edge Global Agency
- Leadership role within a respected agency.
- Ownership of the media strategy, with an emphasis on digital performance.
- Ambitious growth plans and a fantastic culture.
As the Head of Media, you will inspire, lead and manage a brilliant media planning and buying function at a high-performing agency. Not only will you develop the overarching vision for the media function, you’ll implement structural, process and technology changes and cultivate lasting client relationships.
What you’ll be doing
Using your deep understanding of the media landscape, you will lead the agency’s media thinking and execution across a range of channels, with a particular emphasis on digital and performance media, driving improvement and innovation across the board.
Alongside the Strategy Director, you will build tailored Comms and Media strategies which will be rooted in an understanding of the industry, the client, the competition, whilst maintaining a holistic view of Owned, Earned and Paid Media.
As a leader of a successful team, you will need to pull together the specialist talent to get the most out of each member, motivating and developing as you go. Furthermore, you’ll sit as part of the agency management team, reporting into the MD and working closely with the CSD, ECD and Strategy Director; this will involve assisting in the day-to-day running of the business.
Client leadership is a key element of this role; you will lead senior relationships, working with the Account Management function to ensure best in class service and a progressive product is provided across all media relationships. In addition, the agency prides itself on having critical partnerships with Facebook and Google – these need to be nurtured and maintained.
Unsurprisingly, this position also comes with a great deal of budget responsibility. Large volumes of client spend flows through the media function, so you’ll need to ensure there is effective governance around this investment, regularly forecasting and reporting spend levels and campaign performance.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You’ll be an inspiring leader with a deep understanding of media channels (particularly digital performance media – PPC, Programmatic, Display).
- Data-driven with the ability to gather relevant insights and optimise activities accordingly.
- Commercially responsible excellent financial acumen and experience managing large budgets.
- High-level of credibility and the gravitas to drive a media agenda across an entire business.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary dependent upon experience and the chance to lead a high-performing team within an established agency. Enquire for further details.
Send through your CV and drop Rina a line for more information.Back to jobs