Digital Planner (Mid-weight)
— International Creative Agency
- Highly-respected integrated agency.
- Global client base.
- Dynamic environment with beautiful offices.
A fantastic international creative agency is looking for a hands-on digital planner with to join their expanding team. Your goal will be to increase profitable traffic, attracting more customers with the right profile, using your knowledge of digital channels and techniques.
What you’ll be doing
Working mainly with global B2B clients, you’ll be supporting the Director of Digital and Strategy, in creating campaigns that drive demonstrable ROI results. You’ll be responsible for running the digital media planning and buying across an international client base and contributing to the development and implementation of planning processes, policies and tools.
Analysing and researching target audiences, you’ll be allocating client budgets across the appropriate media channels, planning the optimal reach and frequency to hit the client’s objectives. From there, you’ll be creating, deploying and managing media plans, reviewing results to pro-actively optimise clients’ live advertising campaigns and deliver campaign ROI.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Native advertising experience, managing media owner relationships to get the best results for the client’s budget.
- Experience in ad-tech practices, including programmatic, paid search and paid social.
- Experience in agency-side digital marketing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Experience with Google Search Console, Google Adwords and SEO Moz.
- Experience of planning and delivering email marketing and in-bound content marketing strategies, as well as running test and learn variations on campaign landing pages.
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders, channels and partners.
- A talent for written and verbal communication – you’re a dab hand at building rapport with international clients and managing their needs and expectations.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary in line with your experience will be offered, in addition to excellent training and development opportunities, 23 days holiday, private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme, office showers and frequent socials!
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina for more info.Back to jobs