You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Dynamic Client-side business
- Creative and exciting office environment.
- Central Bristol location.
- Customer-centric approach.
This dynamic, forward-thinking business is looking for someone with hands-on experience of managing SEO. You’ll be joining a talented digital team based in the heart of Bristol, and have the opportunity to work on all areas of SEO including technical, content, on-site optimisation and outreach.
What you’ll be doing
Day to day, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the SEO roadmap across 3 key products. This will involve working with a range of partners and stakeholders including, the digital team, an external SEO agency, marketing communications, customer insight and compliance.
You will monitor the organic keyword rankings using relevant tools, and perform keyword research, highlight the opportunity for areas to grow. In addition, your expertise will be used by the content team in order to create engaging content that drives traffic to the website. This will largely be through providing keyword recommendations and reviewing content to ensure it is optimised for SEO.
Furthermore, you’ll keep close to the website on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, responding to changes as necessary, all the while ensuring that the SEO channel is achieving its targets.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Proven experience in using effective SEO techniques and measurements.
- Ability to work independently as well as managing a working relationship with an SEO agency.
- Able to conduct SEO analysis across backlinks, analytics and influencers.
- A passion for digital, with a good understanding of trends within digital & social media.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of up to £32k is on offer (D.O.E). Please enquire further for additional benefits.
Send through your CV to Rina and get in touch for more details!Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: