— Thriving Digital Marketing Agency
- Established agency with SME & Global clients.
- New role from agency growth.
- Combination of SEO work and client management.
This agency is an established but fast-growing outfit with a start-up feel based in the heart of Bristol. The SEO Manager is a new position with scope to focus on both SEO campaign management and direct client liaison. Really nice mix of clients too with markets crossing Hospitality, Healthcare, Sport and Technology.
What youll be doing
Its a full service proposition here including branding, design, production and digital marketing. The SEO Manager sits in the Digital team, working alongside 2 other Digital Marketers and reporting into the Head of SEO. As mentioned above, the role is a combination of SEO work and client management, the benefit being youll have direct contact with clients to understand their requirements, where in some agencies there is a separate Account Manager.
Your day to day will involve ownership of client relationships, understanding their challenges and then putting a strategy in place to deliver on results. Often there is a team based approach across web development and design, so youll liaise with your colleagues to deliver cohesive outcomes. From an SEO perspective, youll work hands-on with a key focus being on technical SEO. This will involve conducting in-depth technical audits, on and off page analysis, link strategy and keyword research.
Its the best of both worlds here in having the security of an established brand, but the exciting career opportunities that come with a growing agency.
What experience youll need
- SEO management experience either agency or client side.
- Hands-on experience with SEO campaigns, technical skills a must and a broader knowledge would be ideal.
- Exposure to tools such as Webmaster, Moz and Majestic.
- Either previous experience of managing clients or the gravitas to lead these relationships.
- Able to spot broader opportunities for account growth.
- Familiar with Google Analytics and Excel.
What youll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary and benefits for this role (details available on request).
For more information and to apply, please contact Hannah at ADLIB.