You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Head of Email Marketing
— Leading eCommerce Brand
- Digital leader in the heart of Bath.
- Global Role developing & delivering customer Retention.
- Strategic role focusing on international territories.
This market leader based in the heart of Bath has a highly innovative digital offering. Reporting to the Marketing Director you will own and develop the customer retention communication plans and revenue targets.
What youll be doing
As the Head of Email Marketing you will be working closely with the Commercial Insights team to develop and deliver actionable customer insight improving global retention rates and delivering revenue and margin targets.
You will be tasked with setting and delivering all retention KPIs and metrics whilst owning and leading the development of the companies loyalty programme globally. Working across all departments to drive the customer experience and engagement with the programme alongside developing the customer communications and on-site experience requirements to increase awareness and interaction.
Owning the companys Subscription product and proposition will be a key part of this role, working with NDP, Tech, Marketing, Content, Creative Services, Customer Care and OTT to develop integrated plans. Developing Strategy an plan for key territory roll out to deliver targets. Leading and delivery the global email strategy and plan. Owning the achievements of email targets this includes -
- Develop and deliver all email communications across the group to achieve targets.
- Accurately forecast email revenue across all websites.
- Own the relationship with the ESP.
- Deliver optimised broadcast and automation programmes.
- Deliver personalisation across all email communications.
- Ensure integrated and profitable email offer strategies with the Trading and Product teams.
- Continuously monitor, improve and innovate email communications across the company.
- Work with the UX, Tech, Customer Care, Marketing and Creative Services team to deliver optimised customer journeys.
- Drive the use of data and segmentation across all email programmes.
- Create seamless and strong communications and relationships with US and AU teams in the delivery of localised plans.
What experience youll need
- Demonstrable experience in an Email Marketing / eCRM management role.
- Management or line manager experience ideally.
- Comfortable analysing customer behaviour and using this to drive best practice.
- Understanding of Email Marketing best practice / principles, and remains up to date with new technology in this area.
- Able to work with multiple stakeholders in a broader digital team.
What youll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer of between £40-60k, however please still get in touch if your expectations are a touch higher.
Get in touch with Joe to hear more about this role.