You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Acquisition Manager
— Award-winning eCommerce business
- Multi-faceted role within a growing company.
- Opportunity to be involved in strategic planning.
- Part-time and remote working considered.
This is a newly created role within a thriving eCommerce company, giving you the opportunity to plan and implement their digital acquisition strategy across a number of channels, including Search, Display & Affiliates.
What you’ll be doing
As the dedicated digital specialist within the team, you will own and operate all digital marketing channels for multiple brands, driving each channel to peak performance by setting and optimising KPIs that reflect their ambitious growth plans.
You will be tasked with creating a calendar of direct response campaigns to support the seasonal surges in the market, in order to maximise response rates from relevant customers.
A 3rd party agency is used for support on the paid search side, so you will manage and be accountable for their output, however you will also be expected to roll up your sleeves and get involved with this channel, hands-on.
Finally, you will work closely with the Marketing Manager to create compelling brand stories, whilst also having close contact with the Designer and Project Manager.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Confident with Google Analytics, Google Ads and Paid Social.
- Experience with SEO and re-targeting.
- Analytical by nature with the ability to work to set KPIs.
- Creative mind with the ability to think strategically and commercially.
- Good communicator & able to influence people across the business.
- Experience of customer growth is desirable.
- Able to easily switch from strategic thinking to hands-on implementation.
- Experience within an eCommerce environment.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of circa £35k is on offer, as well as the option of part-time/remote working for the right person. Please enquire for additional benefits.
Get in touch with Rina for further details!Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: