— Innovative Digital Media company
- Exposure to multiple brands.
- Good opportunities for career progression.
- Cutting-edge, sports-oriented business.
An industry-leading media company is looking for a driven eCommerce specialist to assist the eCommerce Manager with the day to day management and optimisation of four online stores.
What you’ll be doing
A key responsibility of yours will be to manage the daily site operations across four brands, including promotion and product setup, content management and online merchandising. You’ll be instrumental in optimising the user journey from various sources, including Youtube, email, SEO, PPC, Affiliates and Social Media.
Using Google Analytics to gather relevant insights, you will help identify on-site trends and improve performance, with your main KPI being related to conversion rates. What’s more, you’ll continuously optimise content for SEO purposes, as well as supporting in the development and implementation of a search and navigation strategy. This should ensure the customer journey is smooth and operational.
Working closely with developers and the eCommerce Manager, you will identify and develop new features and functionality to improve the customer experience and you’ll also have the opportunity to be involved in re-platforming project later in the year.
In order to ensure the websites remain fresh and current, you’ll keep on top of the latest trends and developments in the eCommerce market and consistently monitor competitor activity.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A passion for eCommerce and digital technologies.
- An understanding of how to improve online user journeys & conversion rates.
- Good understanding of CMS – Magento is preferred.
- Understanding of SEO best practices for eCommerce.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use Google Analytics to gather insights.
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Interest in cycling or sports would be an advantage, (but not necessary).
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £23-£28k is on offer, as well as a fantastic culture and a range of great benefits. These include lovely offices, generous holiday, company pension scheme, and office showers.
Get in touch with Rina for more further details!Back to jobs